View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 10:06 AM   #452
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
How tough is the lock (assuming I'm using the tool stashed on Deck 5), how long would it take to disable each gun, and could I use my powers to disable the guns without opening a locker?

Lets see... They're good quality locks, but the emphasis is on having the alarm go off, not keeping people out, so its a +0. The tools you are using are improvised gear for this, for -2. You will also need to disable an alarm, at -2 to traps skill.

Powers-wise, what is your plan for disabling guns? I seem to remember having a conversation of what the affliction will do to weapons with you, but I can't remember it.

Your affliction is a touch attack, which means each gun takes one second and physical contact (but see the above note: daze lasts for minutes of failure -- unless we talked about this before). You can use a stunt (are you familiar with the power stunt rules?) to make that ranged, or effect an area. If you try to effect weapons through the walls, they will get a bonus from DR to resist. you can stunt to add a damage divisor if you want.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote