View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:40 AM   #49
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: PDF Challenge Mix and Match (66 Combos)

Combination 23a: Sellswords of the Sands
23) GURPS Action 7: Mercenaries and GURPS Hot Spots: The Incense Trail

The politics of city states and tribes are both intricate and deadly, tied into trade routes, religion, and the great powers of the ancient world. There is always a fight somewhere.

Such conflicts will make you rich! As young warriors of the desert, you are equipped to fight battles no one else will, to turn the tide of conflicts all over the ancient world, and to earn your fortunes. Adventure awaits!

Action 2 is noted for having rules that can be applied in a lot games, not just action, and Action 7 is similar. If you have cinematic conflicts that involve more than just a handful of combatants, Mercenaries can help improve gameplay.

Combination 23b (and 1b, and 22b): The Race for Iram
23) GURPS Action 7: Mercenaries and GURPS Hot Spots: The Incense Trail

A team of action heroes and archaeologists search for Iram and its fabled supernatural treasures, racing through the desert against rivals with possibly sinister motives, amid the backdrop of a civil war.

Yep, the Race for Iram is back! such a sweet setup! I think that's the last we'll see of it. Tricked out rides, mercenaries, RPM and Incense Trail.

Unless someone decides to play it!

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote