Old 06-24-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
Kromm
GURPS Line Editor

Default GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Treasures 3: Artifacts of Felltower

Felltower, you say?
Cost me an eye and a leg
But the sword is nice
— A one-eyed, one-legged fellow at the pub
As I said just above, hack 'n' slash fantasy is about defeating monsters and taking their stuff. Sometimes you want to enhance that a little by adding in exotic cultures and locations, and perhaps plausible ecologies, economics, social systems, and so on. And sometimes you want a dungeon crawl, in which case the way to keep things interesting is to add more monsters . . . and more loot, lots of loot.

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Treasures 3: Artifacts of Felltower is the latest Treasures volume for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. It brings you unusual, often unique items from the long-running "Felltower" campaign of author Peter Dell'Orto, who's also responsible for Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 12: Ninja, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 15: Henchmen, and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians. You could say he knows the subject matter – especially the part about the monsters and the treasure.

When it comes right down to it, players are going to remember just two things: epic battles and epic loot. Artifacts of Felltower lends a huge helping hand with the latter, and might just inspire your epic campaign.

Store Link: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/SJG37-0351
Kromm is online now   Reply With Quote