View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:10 PM  
PK

Default GURPS Encounters: The Harrowed Hearts Club

In your fav'rite club
No one ever gets murdered?
Where's the thrill in that?
— Claude Deitz, Nihilistic Hipster
Seedy bars, smoky nightclubs, secret speakeasies . . . something about a dark, crowded club just fits into any type of story. Noir pulp detectives are right at home here, but so are modern action heroes searching for leads, monster hunters or exorcists dealing with spooks, criminals looking for fixers with a big score, and so much more. And GURPS Encounters: The Harrowed Hearts Club boldly aims to cover all of this.

Our new Encounters series provides locations tied to several adventure skeletons, each needing a bit of customization to fit into your own campaign. This makes them far more portable than traditional "full adventures"; in this case, the Harrowed Hearts Club can be anything from a Prohibition-era saloon in the bottom of an old plantation mansion to a high-tech dance club occupying as much AR as actual reality. And it fits in whether your setting is 100% prosaic, filled to the brim with supernatural stuff, or anything in between.

To show off this range, the supplement comes with four adventure options, each one defaulting to a certain campaign setting but easily transitioned to several others. Jewels, Jezebels, and Jake Leg has the party stealing from mobsters alongside of an untrustworthy ally. The Lady With the Red Cameo whisks everyone back in time to take unwitting part in a terrible disaster. The Deadly Chamber starts as a casual poker game, until things take a turn for the far worse. And Nobody Gets Out Alive traps a panicked crowd when forces decide that they've seen too much.

I can't share any details, of course, unless you're a club member. For details, just head over to GURPS Encounters: The Harrowed Hearts Club and ask for Tony.

Store Link: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/SJG37-1161
Preview PDF: http://www.warehouse23.com/media/SJG37-1161_preview.pdf

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote