View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:57 AM   #3
Varyon
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Re: Making Carriers Carry: a Mass Combat tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTTG View Post
As a rule of thumb, GMs should probably assume that 50% of a given aircrafts' WT is in fact equipment that's bolted down and would take serious effort to remove.
Spaceships has around 70% of a Hangar Bay's mass actually taken up by the craft within, with the other 30% being for the sort of equipment you're referring to. However, that doesn't include the fuel and ammunition a carrier typically carries for its aircraft complement, so your 50% figure looks like it's probably in the right ballpark.
Varyon is offline   Reply With Quote