View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 03:11 PM   #2
Gnomasz

Default Re: Innate attack with the wall enhancement

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariousRen View Post
First, with the rigid wall enhancement dice of damage decides DR and HP and the type of damage if someone collides with it. The example in Powers uses No Wounding, does a Wall without this do full dice of damage if you hit it (ie wall of spinning blades) or just normal collision damage?
Just normal collision damage. Per the enhancement description, "the wall does no damage itself, but the damage type applies to the injury inflicted on anyone crashing into it”. Putting more levels of Innate Attack on it only makes the wall stronger (HP and DR). Link two walls together (p. B106): one rigid and one permeable, to get an impenetrable wall of spinning blades.

Quote:
Second, a rigid wall has both DR and HP. I'm assuming that using HP means it gets HT checks to see if it survives when it reaches -HP and lower. What would the HT of these walls be?
Huh. That's a good question. I'd assume it's the default 12, it's a guess though.

Quote:
Thirdly, if I wanted the wall to be thinner than 1 yard but otherwise have the same stats, how would I go about achieving this?

Thank you in advance!
I'd say it's a special effect. There are some pros and cons, but they're so situational it's not worth evaluating.