DX+1 [20]
Secondary Characteristics
Per+2[10], Basic Move-2[-10]
Advantages
- Mouse Legs:
Basic Move+3(Temporary Disadvantage: No Fine Manipulators, -30%)[11]
- Fairy Fur:
DR 2(fur, Magic)[9], Fur[1]
Flexible[5], High Manual Dexterity 2[10], Huge Weapons 2[2], Huge Weapons 4(Mana Sensitive)[4], Magery 0[5], Peripheral Vision[15], Pitiable[5], Pixie Shot[1], Sharp Teeth[1], Silence 1[5]
Disadvantages
Dependency(Mana, common, monthly)[-10], Gluttony(12)[-5]
Features
SM-6; Born Biter 1; Face, Leg, Foot, and Groin armor not interchangeable with Pixie characters; normal tail.

Racial Power-Ups:
Up to four more levels of Basic Move with Temporary Disadvantage(No Fine Manipulators, -30%).
Catfall(Magic)[9]
Mousiness (Racial Talent for Acrobatics, Climbing, Fast-Draw(All), Scrounging, Stealth, and Traps), reaction bonus from rodents and felines [5/level]
Striking ST 5(Biting Only, -60%)[10]
Perfect Balance(Magic)[14]
Now I'm on to build a character with this race. With luck maybe I'll be able to play him some day. Whether I do or not, he will have some adventures anyway. Looks like he put at least one of his Quirk points into Lockpicking; not sure if his base template is Knight, Holy Warrior, or Swashbuckler. Scout could even be the case. He adds the Wizard lens later in his career, regardless.

I don't know what race to build next. His girlfriend's, perhaps? That's probably a bit expensive for DF though. She has the most expensive possible trait combination from any place where humans, wolves, and housecats differ. It's going to practically be a character template in its own right (and she personally has magical powers besides that).

Let's see:
Code:
Wolfcat (Humanoid)[175]
Attributes
DX+4 [80]
HT+2 [20]
Per+2[10], Basic Move +4[20]
Advantages
Catfall[10], Discriminatory Smell[15], DR 1[5], Fur[1], Night Vision 5[5] Sharp Claws[5], Sharp Teeth[1], Temperature Tolerance 3(2 cold, 1 hot)[3]
Features
Born Biter 1; Face, Leg, Foot, and Groin armor not interchangeable with Human characters; two tails.
Code:
Wolfcat (Quadruped)[97]
Attributes
DX+4(No Fine Manipulators, -40%) [48]
HT+2 [20]
Per+2[10], Basic Move +4[20]
Advantages
Catfall[10], Discriminatory Smell[15], DR 1[5], Extra Legs(4 total)[5], Fur[1], Night Vision 5[5] Sharp Claws[5], Sharp Teeth[1], Temperature Tolerance 3(2 cold, 1 hot)[3]
Disadvantages
Horizontal[-10], No Fine Manipulators[-30]
Features
Born Biter 1; Face, Leg, Foot, and Groin armor not interchangeable with Human characters; two tails.
Nowhere near as powerful as I was expecting, though I might have missed some things.

And as an individual she has vast magical powers, including shrinking down to mouse-size, shapeshifting between the humanoid form and quadrupedal form (norm for her race is quadrupedal), fire and ice attacks, ability to survive in magma unharmed, ability to teleport other things (with a limited range; anything inside of her to just outside), full range of internal senses, and total control of all metabolic systems.

Both characters have marsupial-like pouches, but this is abnormal for both races (the second tail is for his and may be for hers, I'm mostly going by memory).

Like I said before, pure roleplay characters tend to come out to crazy high or crazy low point totals once you give them stats. It's probably for the best that she's asleep during his four-year career as a delver. He has some of the same power she does (magma survival and size change, with his giant size being somewhere around SM+8) but they would be bought with Granted by Familiar with her as an Ally, and her appearance rate in his DF career is 0% so those abilities don't matter.

Last edited by simply Nathan; 01-11-2014 at 02:52 PM.
simply Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote