View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
Pyramid Potion Master
Ritual Path Magic Adept
Default Re: The 2013 e23 Releases and Speculation Thread

Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
I expect to see some OGRE support Real Soon Now, timed to match the release of the big box.

On the flip side, I think we In Nomine fans are probably going to go through a dry spell this year - all the back catalog is already up on e23, and there's no rumours of new content in the pipeline. (Wishes, yes - I can think of a baker's-dozen possible titles and possible writers for two of those thirteen supplements off the top of my head - but no rumours.)

As for GURPS... there'll always be Pyramid at the very least.
I'd really like to see a In Nomine reboot to 4th edition myself. Hopefully we'll get some GURPS content soonish.

Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Actually, it makes far more sense to let jalapeno_dude start the new thread. That way, the thread will begin with his regularly-edited posts, rather than with soon-outdated chatter.

As for my own contribution to the chatter, since Ogre is still distending the body of the SJG production snake, and I believe that some of the much-needed vacations announced earlier were pushed back due to Ogre delays, I'm not counting on much new GURPS content until Valentine's Day or thereabouts. May I be pleasantly surprised instead.
And the mod's could just as easily merge it if JD feels the need. I'm hoping we might get something before February myself but you're probably right.
Christopher R. Rice
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest Pyramid: DF Traps Designer's Notes
Latest Book: Dungeon Fantasy Traps

Become a Patron!