View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Onkl

Default Stats for the Stgw 90 (SIG 550)

Hi guys

I'm planning a post-apoc game which will take place in my country of origin, Switzerland. As you might know, every swiss male has to go to the swiss army and counts as a serviceman at least until he is 32. Every male also has to store his service rifle, the Sturmgewehr 90 (SIG 550) during that period at home, in order to be battle ready and able to fight his way through enemy territory should the Warsaw Pact invade.
Following some "incidents", we are no longer allowed to store the "Taschenmunition" (Pack Ammo) alongside the rifle. It is now stored in the local barracks instead, so we'll have to use the bayonet, when the dawn is red. ;)

Never the less, this will be the standard rifle in my scenario as Switzerland is flooded with these guns...

So far, that is not a question, I merely try to explain why I need you to help me with the stats of the rifle, this is what I came up with:

TL: 8
Weapon: Stgw 90, 5.6x45mm
Damage: 5d
Acc: 5
Range: 800/3500
Weight: 9.8/0.8 lbs
RoF: 11
Shots: 20+1 (3) (There are 30 round magazine, but the normal service man gets a 20 round magazine)
ST: 9†
Bulk: -5*
Rcl: 2
Cost: 2500 CHF/45 CHF
LC: 2
Notes: Weapon has an integrated, foldable Bipod (HT160), Improved-Visibility Sights (HT156), Folding Stock (HT160) and Clamped Magazines (HT155). It can be fired in single shot, 3 round burst or full auto mode.

What do you think? Should I change anything or is it ok the way I translated it into GURPS. Your input would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Onkl

Last edited by Onkl; 02-29-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Onkl is offline   Reply With Quote