Steve Jackson Games Forums

Steve Jackson Games Forums (http://forums.sjgames.com/index.php)
-   Roleplaying in General (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The World of Dreams (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=112608)

capnq 08-28-2017 11:57 AM

Re: The World of Dreams

A non-Euclidian slide rule: a flat disk composed of square tiles which can slide and rotate like the blocks on a Rubik's Cube.

Another nano-assembler, this one builds Bondian superspies.

sir_pudding 08-28-2017 10:24 PM

For some reason I have dreams that happen in the house that I lived in for eight years in the late 80s and early 90s and the barracks in Iraq I was in for a month or so in 2008, but in no other place I have lived.

David Johnston2 09-09-2017 01:57 AM

A suburban home with a green formula one racing car in the living room.

A dragon goddess who is leading a man on a quest to learn how to become a dragon.

simply Nathan 09-10-2017 01:54 AM

A secret organization of super-intelligent blue-furred dogs who rule over 10% of the human population, forcing them to pick out blue hoodie sweaters as a sort of uniform. The dogs themselves can't tell, and some of these humans subtly rebel by telling the dogs they're wearing the trademark blue when they're actually wearing gray.

David Johnston2 09-10-2017 12:04 PM

A monstrous invasion featuring tentacles that sprout out of from the ground and small imp-like creatures that can infect humans and turns them into ghoulish creatures. One of the imps is protected by a magical forcefield so to defeat him one must trick him into stepping onto explosives that go off inside the forcefield.

RogerBW 09-10-2017 12:36 PM

"Vacuum Rex - the only robot vacuum cleaner that can clear up an entire human corpse!"

David Johnston2 09-16-2017 11:17 PM

Magically animated gaming figurines that play out the battles for you.

David Johnston2 09-20-2017 01:18 AM

A manticore.

An automobile with distorted interior proportions so that it is as impossible to reach into the back seat from the front as it would be for a toddler.

simply Nathan 09-26-2017 12:11 AM

A wolf (the quadrupedal sort) wearing glasses and a nice shirt, who acts as a psych therapist with a bad habit of gnawing on his patients. Aside from this, he is a very friendly, polite, and respectable fellow.

David Johnston2 09-29-2017 07:16 PM

A prison. As imagined by someone who has never been to prison and therefore is more like a boarding school/community center...complete with buffet-style cafeteria although the food items are...hard to identify. It appears to be on top of a hill so you can try to escape it on a go-kart. At the bottom is an abandoned complex made out of black iron. Inside are twisting paths that slant upward and have sharp bits of machinery sticking out.