Steve Jackson Games Forums

Steve Jackson Games Forums (http://forums.sjgames.com/index.php)
-   Munchkin Collectible Card Game (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Wait, what? (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=156330)

Valkyrie 03-07-2018 08:26 AM

Wait, what?

I was looking at the core card list and at the end there were 2 cards that had rarity: These Don’t Really Exist. What are these? Can you get them out of a regular booster, or are they promos? Most important, do they really exist?

Andrew Hackard 03-07-2018 08:29 AM

Re: Wait, what?

These Don't Really Exist.

Bithlord 03-07-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crocs54 (Post 2163572)
I was looking at the core card list and at the end there were 2 cards that had rarity: These Donít Really Exist. What are these? Can you get them out of a regular booster, or are they promos? Most important, do they really exist?

They don't exist. Them being on the card list is a joke.

kevster 04-02-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bithlord (Post 2163583)
They don't exist. Them being on the card list is a joke.

Or is that just what they WANT us to think? :p

Andrew Hackard 04-02-2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevster (Post 2169196)
or is that just what they want us to think? :p

They.
Don't.
Really.
Exist.

Trapt888 04-02-2018 08:51 AM

Lmao the hilarious part is that there are people who still will think they exist no matter what. You've created a conspiracy and people will cling to it. By the way I have a picture of Bigfoot holding both cards that have a t rarity if anyone wants to buy it ;)

ClassicFrog 04-02-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard (Post 2169209)
They.
Don't.
Really.
Exist.

anyone notice these words are a perfect anagram for "A tired sleety hot lynx"? i feel like there has got to be a code hidden here. This might be line a Dan Brown style clue!

ravenfish 04-02-2018 02:09 PM

I think the confusion is understandable. The name of another rarity level, "We Destroyed Most of These", is presumably a joke rather than a description of SJGames's wasteful manufacturing practices, so it is natural that people will suspect that "These Don't Really Exist" is likewise humorous rather than descriptive in nature.

philreed 04-02-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenfish (Post 2169282)
I think the confusion is understandable. The name of another rarity level, "We Destroyed Most of These", is presumably a joke rather than a description of SJGames's wasteful manufacturing practices, so it is natural that people will suspect that "These Don't Really Exist" is likewise humorous rather than descriptive in nature.

Please keep an eye on our social media accounts to see us destroy more cards.

Brandy 04-02-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClassicFrog (Post 2169248)
anyone notice these words are a perfect anagram for "A tired sleety hot lynx"? i feel like there has got to be a code hidden here. This might be line a Dan Brown style clue!

I think you have the wrong anagram: "Extort deal? Yes, thinly."